Your key responsibilities
- You will play an important role in the architecture of the infrastructure and provide support for operational monitoring activities
- You will use your good scripting capabilities for automation purposes
- Develop and implement monitoring policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources for various technologies such as VMs, Unix, Linux, Window servers, Network devices and applications
- Providing technical leadership for monitoring and management capabilities
- Cover proactive monitoring, reactive monitoring, event correlation, and management tools for all IT infrastructure and applications
- Providing operational oversight of the monitoring systems to ensure effective segregation of duties with support partners
- Develop and proactively improve monitoring and management capability and accuracy
- Providing a point of ownership for all technologies deployed as part of the monitoring and management systems
- Be subject matter expertise and operational best practices for infrastructure and application monitoring
- Providing engineering support to architecture and infrastructure design teams
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, accurate & control minded
- Experience with IT Management Software, preferably SolarWinds
- Experience with network monitoring tooling, preferably SolarWinds
- Scripting and automation
- Hands on experience with monitoring methodologies like SNMP, Winrm, WMI, SNMP Traps, agent/agentless
- Strong Experience or interest with Windows (server) operating systems
- Troubleshooting skills on different levels (networking, OS, etc.)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- An attractive position in a growing international and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Permanent contract in a fast growing company
- Private medical insurance
Dataplan is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations, with offices in Belgium and Serbia.
As IT-reference Dataplan offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
Dataplan builds and maintains complex IT networks, provides services and support on 24/7 basis to its clients.
Through monitoring Dataplan assures the functioning of the business critical applications of their customers.
The service of Dataplan allows their clients to focus on their core business in fast moving economies.