We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our engineering team and help advance our suite of products. The ideal candidate has a passion for secure, scalable and robust software, and an appetite to constantly learn/improve. If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them, we'd love to talk to you!
What will be your job?
- Investigate and resolve complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
- Continually identify areas of improvement with respect to product testability, development process and quality
- Design, implement, and test with minimal supervision
- Provide technical guidance and adopt and drive best practices within a team
- Be self-driven, helping the team achieve goals and overall project delivery milestones
What can we offer you?
- A dynamic position in a stable company with a steady growth
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during working hours
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Work from home
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
What are our requirements?
- Demonstrated good knowledge in multiple areas of software development (e.g. concurrency, design patterns, SOLID principles, etc.)
- Experience in developing multithreaded application following clean design and modular approach
- Experience in OOP and writing testable code
- Strong experience in Java
- Experience with unit testing and performance testing
- Ability and willingness to learn new products and programming languages quickly
- Excellent problem-solving skills; can triage and resolve critical issues independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Good communication skills, both in written (documentation) and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience with container based deployment and testing (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience using non-windows platforms (Linux, MacOS)
- Experience with Github/Bitbucket
- Good English communication skills, both written (documentation) and spoken
Do you want to learn more about our company?
Acumenics d.o.o. is a company that provides information technology services and products, including, but not limited to – project management, software development, maintenance, and quality assurance. Over the last 14 years, we have grown from a small team of passionate developers to a dynamic company, full of enthusiasts, striving for excellence.
We help businesses create outstanding products and services that delight their customers. Our constant and rapid growth provides talented people who are passionate about learning and new technologies with the opportunity to learn from the top experts. Experienced engineers are offered a chance to realize their full potential and, if desired, grow to a leadership position. Acumenics truly believes in the long term mutually valued relationship with its team members!
Acumenics d.o.o. is a company that provides information technology services and products, including project management, software development and maintenance, Quality Assurance business analysis, etc. We provide web and mobile applications, quality assurance, cloud solutions, IT security. Acumenics is an IT Company from Belgrade which has been operating successfully from 2006. In last 12 years we have grown from a small team of passionate developers to dynamic company, still full with enthusiastic…Više o poslodavcu