Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control.
Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stock, commodities, rates, or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered.
But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
SoftBroker team is integral part of Front Arena solution used for exposing FA functionalities to the web. There are many different use cases of the application from providing bank's branch offices with exchange connectivity to offering online trading to retail users. Application is consumed either as a REST API gateway or as a finished web client that can optionally be fully customized. System consists of two parts – Java based system of servers on the backend and platform for customization based on AngularJS and JavaEE stack of technologies on Tomcat web server.
What you will be doing
Your key responsibility will be translating business requirements for new functionalities into code. This goes all the way from building high level designs and architecture down to small details and unit or integration test for the final product. In order to achieve this you will collaborate with wide range of different co-workers including Busines Analysts, Product owners, Developers, QAs etc.
On top of regular development, current focus in the product is modernization – migration of web client to Angular 11 based client, moving core servers to microservices based architectures, dockerization of components etc.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, informatics, or related
- 5+ years as a software developer development using Java technology stack
- Strong understanding of web technologies like JS, HTML, CSS and REST API.
- Experience with containerization and microservices based architecture
- Ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders like product management, customers, business analysts etc. Readiness to help and mentor younger developers in the team
- Fast learner, able to respect deadlines and work efficiently and independently within a team.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Angular, TypeScript and related stack is a big plus
- Hands on experience in writing automated Unit and integration tests
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE