WHO WE ARE?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products, and a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in developing software solutions to shape tomorrow's healthcare using reliable, secured, and scalable technology.
Our offices are located in London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, visit www.mak-system.com).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Senior Java Developer seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
We are looking for IT professionals to join our brilliant team in Belgrade in a senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue, and cells products.
Profile: Senior Java Developer with at least 4-year experience in Java application development.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED?
- Excellent Java programming/development skills and experience;
- Experience with Relational Databases including Oracle, MySQL, and/or SQL server; JDBC and JPA knowledge is a plus;
- Proven experience in the design & implementation of SOAP/REST web services & micro-services;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with TCS/IP communication, Socket communication;
- Familiar with API lifecycle management & supporting tools;
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse;
- Good Knowledge of full Software Development Life Cycle;
- Innovation, Flexibility, and Adaptability – undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change;
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development;
- Proven ability to make recommendations to resolve problems by using judgment that is consistent with MAK-SYSTEM’s culture, policies, and procedures;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills suitable for liaising with colleagues within the team and beyond to the broader project team, both on a one to one and to many basis;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written); and
- At least Bachelor’s degree in a software engineering-related field (or equivalent experience).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Comfortable, friendly, professional, and supportive work environment;
- Challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package;
- Private health insurance, sponsored sports, and fitness activities, a free meal, fruit and beverages at the office;
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization;
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support;
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and highly appreciated.
Od osnivanja 1984. godine, vizija MAK-SISTEM-a je da dizajnira, razvija i isporučuje globalno najbolje svetske zdravstvene softvere za upravljanje rezervama krvi, plazme, tkiva i ćelija, pokrivajući čitav proces i koristeći najbolje tehnologije i funkcionalnost u korist pacijenata. Naša softverska rešenja ... Saznajte više
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Timska druženja
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad