Grid Dynamics is partnered with one of the largest financial companies on the East Coast of the US in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization of 100+people, such as building enterprise web services with millisecond response times and improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes. We are an international team of 50+ engineers who work in St. Petersburg, Saratov, Krakow, and Florida, the US to deliver excellent software and services.
Your task will be challenging and interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system for Financial Advisers, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration in the team.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality
- Collaborate with team members and customer in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition platform and Java frameworks (Hibernate, Spring)
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL, Oracle DB)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with build systems (Maven)
- Excellent interpersonal communication and client-facing skills
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies in particular
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channels.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of engineering and consulting services to Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation and a pioneer of cloud computing, big data and machine learning applications to enterprise workloads since 2006.Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with over 1,000 technologists ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Obuke, konferencije
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje