Rixen is a B2B software company that leases its software to business in the gaming industry. Rixen was formed after a company restructure which means it has all the benefits of a start-up has but also has several clients from its first day of operation. We work closely with a number of IT companies all around the world so that we can invest in our company and in our people.
If you would like to become part of our team and build various applications using cutting edge technologies and improve your skills in a rewarding and positive work environment feel free to send us your job application. You will be given the opportunity to gain new skills while building large-scale web and mobile solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of highly concurrent and scalable web applications and APIs
- Acts as principle contributor to technical feasibility studies, business cases and proposals
- Defines and maintains development standards and best practices
- Provide technical mentoring for software engineers
- Participation in all phases of software development process
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using Java web technologies
- Proficiency with Java web technologies (JEE and/or Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Maven, …)
- Industry experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and Microservice architectures
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing highly available and scalable service-based platforms
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What else is a plus?
- Experience with security solutions built on top of OAuth 2
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience in setting CI/CD pipelines
- A passion for perfection in your code
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Working in small and skilled teams
- Use of modern technologies
- Competitive salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands
Send us your application electronically.
- Srbija, Beograd, Vojvode Stepe br. 301
- PIB: 112527546
- Matični broj: 21693162