TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. Our clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe, such as Deluxe (US), Elcom (US), Telenor (Norway), Nexcom (Germany), Eurobank EFG (Greece).
We are looking for a Senior Laravel Developer - Remote.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing PHP/MySQL based sites
- Developing standalone API-based web services for various campaign efforts and applications
- Working with frontend/ios/android developers on the backend needs of their projects
- Communicate directly with clients and project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong knowledge of Laravel or CakePHP
- 5+ years of development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
Great to have, but not required:
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Vue.js, Angular
- Experience with Linux
- Working in a positive work environment
- Excellent financial conditions
- Working on long-term projects
- Possibility of remote work
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.