We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Defining testing approach and plans for the different projects
- Implementation of the test plan
- Implementation of test cases for projects using given methods / tools
- Running and coordinating test cases execution (manual and automated)
- Creating test status reports with the project teams
- Contributing in defect management
- Support UAT's on the tasks
- Maintenance and improvement of test plans, test cases, test frameworks
- Support and knowledge transfer to QA engineers
- Contributing in continuous improvement of testing strategies
- Experience in test management (considering manual and automated testing) and working in a team
- Strong experience in test case writing and tests execution
- Experience in test status reporting
- Experience with test data management and Data-Driven Testing
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to take more responsibilities
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with a strong technical aptitude and a drive to improve a system’s reliability and optimize delivery of new capabilities
- Advantage if experience with test automation frameworks e.g. Robot framework, QFTest, Selenium Webdriver or similar tools
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Merkle d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 28
- PIB: 108746624
- Matični broj: 21059609