As a global technology provider in the field of magnetic field measuring devices and current sensors, we develop and provide high-quality products for industry and research, laboratory and testing institutes. Our customers not only appreciate our unique products and technologies, but also our commitment and the quality of the customers’-specific solutions implementation. To further support our growth, we are looking with immediate effect for an
Senior Mixed-Signal Designer (ASIC) M/F
Your tasks: In this demanding position, you will make a significant contribution to the overall success of our new smart sensor products. Your tasks cover all areas of mixed-signal IC design. The activities cover requirement analysis, concept, ASIC design & developing and evaluating test plans as well as monitoring manufacturing processes. The successful applicant will drive the development of signal conditioning circuits of our innovative magnetic field sensors such as angle and current sensors based on our patented Hall elements. Supported by a first-class R&D team, led by the inventor of the first integrated 3-axis Hall sensors, the ASIC designer will implement the next generation of our sensors.
- Development of smart sensor functional blocks and complete mixed-signal ASICs from definition to series maturity
- Feasibility studies of demanding sensor products
- Analog/ mixed-signal circuit design and simulation
- Layout design and verification
- Product characterization, release and documentation
Education and Experience
- BSc or MSc, preferably with emphasis on analog Integrated Circuit Design
- Minimum 5 years experience in analog/ mixed-signal IC Design
- Good understanding of semiconductor sensors and their applications
- Analog and mixed-signal IC development experience in CMOS
- Language: Fluent in English; German is an advantage
We offer an extremely varied and challenging tasks in a dynamic and rapidly growing business area, lots of freedom, modern employment conditions and a multidisciplinary work environment. The place of work is at the Technopark Nis.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.
IRC SENTRONIS A.D.
- Srbija, Niš, Knjaževačka 38
- PIB: 102559112
- Matični broj: 17467301