Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing long-term contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
With no upfront costs, Birdseye’s customers receive an average of $250,000 worth of technology installation that includes, but is not limited to, artificial intelligence, video monitoring, access control, 2-way voice telephony and ISP. Once installed, all equipment is remotely operated in real-time by Birdseye’s professionally trained remote monitoring agents.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards, administration staff, or even terminal managers. Our strong belief is that anything that can be digitized, can be outsourced. Birdseye has penetrated the transportation, automotive and multi-residential industries.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you would like to get a glimpse of what the world will look like in 10 years, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere.
We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced environment as our company continues to grow at 50% every single year. Quick thinkers with proven track records would find our company a great fit. Our fast-growing customer base from various industries will expose you to a wide range of experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN) that support thousands of devices/peripherals
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Designing and maintaining data centers
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with users when needed
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Past experience as a Network Engineer in a senior position
- Experience with network administration and architecture
- Sound knowledge of coding languages for scripting such as C#, Python, Perl
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Great knowledge about network security and access control models
- Experience with network monitoring, diagnostics and analysis tools such as SolarWinds network tools
- Professionally certified in CCNP, CCDP or other relevant certifications
- Experience with network operating systems such as JUNOS and Cisco IOS
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and management skills
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to take quick decisions while working independently
- 5+ years of network engineering experience
- 5+ years experience building servers and data centers for enterprise-level clients
- 5+ years of experience with complex network solutions for enterprise clients
- 3+ years experience with Level 1 tech support
- Experience with CISCO Meraki
- Experience working with various ISPs
- Experience with A/V and/or CCTV devices
Employee Compensation Package & Perks:
- Opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, talented people with diverse backgrounds and style
- We are all striving to continuously learn and improve
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative, we love new ideas
- Company organized events (football, carting, parties, company hangouts, etc.)
- Annual Performance reviews and bonuses
- Bonuses for employees with children
- Dynamic and modern office space including a spacious lounge where employees can relax and enjoy
- Video games, pool, darts and foosball
BVP is one of the fastest-growing companies focusing on virtual management, security, administrative, and operational improvement services. The company is headquartered in Toronto and operates across North America, with the Operations center in Belgrade, Serbia, employing over two hundred employees to deliver maximum service, virtually.Our comprehensive virtual management, security, operations, and administration assistance services have been keeping businesses safe and running more efficiently…Više o poslodavcu