Senior Network Optimization Specialist
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization we are constantly working on improving and managing technology demands, our focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- Monitoring and analysis of mobile network KPIs and services, investigation and resolution of possible network degradations to secure high network performance and quality
- Improving RAN performance and quality through optimization measures, parameters tuning, new feature and functionalities introduction and adequate capacity planning
- Correlation analysis of both network KPIs and experienced/service KPIs. Performing optimization activates in order to improve end-user experience
- RAN stationery and drive tests results analysis, reports preparation and performing optimization measures based on results
- Customer Complain related to RAN issues handling by optimization measures, including improvement for events and manifestations
- Good understanding of end-to-end network architecture in order to drive E2E optimization activates throughout diverse network domains
- Support to projects/initiatives both local and regional
- BSc/MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably Telecommunications science
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunication and mobile systems focus on access technology GSM, UMTS and LTE. Knowledge of 5G technology will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Telecommunication area
- Basic scripting programming knowledge
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Learning mind-set
- Goal and business-oriented mind-set
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work remotely within geographically virtual teams
- Proven high level of integrity and responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.
CETIN Grupu čini četiri infrastrukturna operatora – CETIN Bugarska, CETIN Mađarska, CETIN Srbija i CETIN Češka Republika, sa skoro 3000 zaposlenih. Kao organizacija koja konstantno radi na unapređenju, fokusirani smo da implementiramo infrastrukturu svetske klase i odgovorimo na izazovne zahteve tržišta. Verujemo da predvodimo digitalnu transformaciju kroz usluge koje pružamo. CETIN je osnovan u Srbiji jula 2020. godine, izdvajanjem od matične kompanije Telenor Srbija kao pružalac fiksnih ... Saznajte više
"U firmu sam došao 2016. godine i započeo karijeru u sektoru operacija kao deo RAN Operations tima stekavši najpre iskustva u radu sa GSM/UMTS/LTE mobilnim komunikacionim tehnologijama. Vremenom se ukazala ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- HRANA I PIĆE
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD