- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or getting married
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Senior New Build Analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
Senior New Build Analyst will analyse complex processes and create KPIs, develop and create the standard/ad hoc, analytics and reporting – through that support the Hyperoptic Infrastructure management to make important decisions through data.
What will you be doing?
Proactive Analysis and Forecasting
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and advanced analytical tools in order to provide analytics & reports to management
- Develop models for short and long-term forecasting on Hyperoptic performance on main company KPIs and implement forecasting into monthly/weekly reporting to management
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
New Systems Data Requirements
- Gather data requirements from OSS, BSS, data collection systems and other systems while working with Operational Teams, Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and making the data available for reporting and analytics
- Taking business reporting & analytics requirements and transforming them in relevant analysis & reports that track key performance indicators for the new system
- Aligning KPI definitions with business stakeholders and Financial Planning & Analytics while keeping an up to date KPI business glossary
Performance Tracking for Infrastructure
- Gather clear requirements on how to present past and future success and performance trends for the Infrastructure management meetings
- Produce necessary analysis and present them in an easy to understand fashion
- Provide in depth performance evaluation against weekly, quarterly, yearly targets and find optimal ways of allocating the resources and efforts with a goal of closing potential gaps
What are we looking for?
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point…) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Extensive experience in reporting/analytics
- Experience in channel and customer management processes
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau or similar software)
- Excellent written and advanced verbal English communication skills
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA