FIDIJA Projekt (http://www.fidijaprojekt.co.rs) is a well-established software development company. With over 25 years in the software industry, we are involved in our clients-core businesses or directly support them. This level of involvement makes us responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and you are a team player with an open and friendly personality and would like to work as: SENIOR NODE.JS DEVELOPER (Client: Togetherall Ltd from London)
- Develop web applications and services for UK company based in London.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for a website using the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute to product ideas (new and existing).
- Identify problems and bugs, perform code reviews and solve issues rapidly.
- Continually follow the development of internet technologies, software solutions and their active implementation.
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- 3+ years of experience in Web Application Development using Node.js and React
- Experience with TypeScript, GraphQL, Prisma and AWS lambda.
- Experience with AWS RDS - MySQL
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git).
- Gitlab CI/MR process
- AWS environment/infrastructure (Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Glue, CloudWatch, RDS)
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment.
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands.
- Comfortable office space and environment (also work from home possibility).
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Working location: Belgrade
Please send your CV in English.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.