US company with development teams in Kiev and now Belgrade hires Senior PHP developer for position:
Senior PHP developer
About the project:
- Hired candidate(s) would be expanding and improving backend of existing social network system (project we're hiring for is already up and running).
- Existing code is "pure" PHP 7.2 that’s being migrated to PHP 8 and Laravel so candidate we’re looking for must have strong Laravel skills.
- System is using RabbitMQ so candidate needs experience with RabbitMQ (or some other message broker system) as well
- Backend communicates with MariaDB storage via SQL commands so SQL skills are required in order for legacy code to be migrated to Laravel effectively.
- Daily communication with other teams in Ukraine and US require good written and verbal English skills.
- Frontend (written and maintained by other specialized teams) is currently HTML / CSS / JS, but in order for candidate to fit the position some basic HTML / JS / jQuery / CSS skills are required in order to understand legacy code.
What we offer:
If you think you meet the criteria above, let's talk. If you think you mostly fit the citeria above - let's talk. We're offering very flexible work conditions and good compensation. Project we're hiring for is an exciting project involving 70 talented developers and team members from different parts of the world.
Due to current situation interviews are conducted remotely via Skype or Slack.
See you soon!
- Srbija, Beograd, Pozeska 38
- PIB: 111302382
- Matični broj: 65319225