Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to learn about new concepts/software technologies as needs arise, join us in the position of: SENIOR POWER BI CONSULTANT
- The main role as Senior Consultant will be designing, implementing and supporting Data Visualization projects using primarily Microsoft Power BI;
- Activities will be delivered for international clients working in an international team;
- For qualified candidates, additional activities may also include designing, implementing and supporting Data Platform solutions using other Microsoft Data Platform technologies like: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure DWH / Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks.
- At least 3 years experience using Power BI in complex projects;
- Very good knowledge of TSQL and DAX languages;
- Knowledge of M and python languages will be considered a plus;
- Degree in scientific subjects: statistics, mathematics, information technologies, engineering, physics or economics;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of Italian language would be considered as a plus;
- Love for data exploration, technology and innovation;
- Previous experience with other Microsoft Data Platform and Data Visualization technologies (such as Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure DWH/Synapse Analytics) will be a plus.
- Senior roles will be required to continue to acquire and improve their technical and methdological skills, and help others to improve as well;
- Acquiring certifications will be part of the professional requirements and training path;
- Qualified candidates will be eligible to proceed their professional career path with higher technical role and/or managerial role (technical team leader, technical project manager).
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere;
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions;
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, a combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced;
- Private health insurance;
- Team buildings, conferences and events.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja