Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
At FIS Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing
In this experienced role you will analyze customer issues and supply customers with expert technical advice and services related to the use of our trading software and interfaces . You will also be challenged with a wide range of tasks, spanning from analyzing and resolving critical application issues impacting the daily business of our customers to supporting clients in evolving their knowledge and guiding them in the usage of our product focused on the technical side.
You will be based in Belgrade as part of the Global Client Services Organization, and working closely with the global Support and Development teams. You will be serving our major client base in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
More precisely you will:
- Troubleshoot and resolve software related issues
- Facilitate valuable and clear verbal & written communication with our clients
- Use the ticketing system to record progress on resolution of issues
- Document work performed and other technical information for our clients
- Coordinate with internal teams to identify & resolve issues as well as opportunities for improvement of systems and services
- Input into the evolution and creation of support best practices
What you bring:
- A successful candidate has a keen interest in supporting customers both in software/systems for trading and the Financial Markets.
- 3+ years of experience in software application support
- Experience in Relational database systems – e.g. Microsoft SQL Server
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving and communication skills
- Team player who can handle several ongoing issues simultaneously
- A strong analytical thinking with a pro-active and self-starter mindset
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar experience)
Added bonus if you have:
- Basic programming experience (e.g. Python)
- Experience with financial systems
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux Debugging and Troubleshooting tools
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE