We are seeking a Senior PM to join our team in Belgrade!
We would like to meet an experienced professional in this field who knows how to plan a website or application development process, work with clients, and has agency experience.
You will be responsible for defining a project’s process, timeline, budget, and deliverables. And for the day-to-day management of the team.
This role will be client-facing with English-speaking clients.
- Strategy, planning, timeline, tasks, delivery, and optimization of an application or website
- Translate business strategy into product strategy and own the product roadmap
- Lead an agile team, including backlog management and cross-functional coordination
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency plans for the team
- Lead client meetings, and communication, including written reports
- Be the principal owner of your projects, working with Content, Design, and development leads.
- Actively participate in the agency strategic decisions and process development
- Work with strategic partners and 3rd party teams
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Product Manager
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare a budget
- Collaborate with external and internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Trello, Basecamp, Jira, etc.)
- Agile Methodologies and approach
- Creating product roadmaps, user stories, maintaining product backlog
- Strategic, problem-solving, analytical and information organization capabilities
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
If you like to connect dots and understand the big picture, have advanced critical thinking skills, and relish finding solutions to complex problems, this is the position for you!
Working for a small business company, as we are, has its perks as learning different aspects of the business, great opportunity to advance, flexibility, and unique workspace culture. In addition, since we have 10+ people, we are free to dedicate our time to people regarding their career paths. Also, perks include the occasional trade show or conference visit and a paid visit to our NYC office for two weeks, as soon as the COVID situation allows us to travel again.
If you think that we would be a great fit, we are waiting for you!
noformat is a strategic design studio based in New York City, with offices in Belgrade, Serbia. We’re a collective of strategists, designers, developers, inventors, artists and storytellers. Above all, we’re a team of problem-solvers who love what we do.Established in 2001, we’ve spent the past 16 years partnering with some of the world’s leading companies and nonprofits. We’ve launched beverages, start-ups and mobile apps, and raised and earned millions of dollars for our clients.Više o poslodavcu