The worldwide leading engineering consulting service provider of customer-specific solutions in the heavy industries (rolling stock, aerospace, oil & energy, constructions etc.) is currently hiring for an opening position in Belgrade/Novi Sad.
- Manage all aspects of our RAM/LCC (reliability, availability maintainability/life cycle costs) projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Project planning, controlling, resources deployment and quality check
- (Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards)
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, internal managers, clients and key stakeholders
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, leadership, innovation and excellence
- Degree in engineering, business or appropriate field of study
- Project management work experience (+5 years) and knowledge of tools
- Outstanding leadership and self-initiative, high sense of responsibility, a goal-achiever, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple projects
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills. Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Enthusiasm about technology and technology-driven developments are desirable
- Willingness to travel for business purposes and work in a highly competitive international environment (our clients are in Europe, America, Middle East etc.)
- Attractive salary package and allowances
- Modern office in one of the most beautiful designed business spaces in the country (gym is a part of space facilities)
- Remote working (i.e. home office 40%)
- Paid business trips across the world
- Chance to work and grow in an inspiring engineering environment with the clients who are the top world-class in their industries
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters teamwork, fairness and respect, always pushing the boundaries. Let` s move the world together!
Sent your CV in English electronically.
Why essitec? essitec full-time specialized engineers with advanced engineering degrees are dispositional for full service in a variety of industries including aerospace, space & defense, metro & rail, automotive & heavy equipment, energy & utilities, appliance manufacturing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), electronics, batteries & semiconductors. From Idea To The Full Product In need of a team of specialized engineers? We provide you with a wide range of services that will guarantee…Više o poslodavcu