Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Quantum is treasury system tailored for tier 1 corporates and banks. Our system enables our clients to manage their financial operation effectively. The largest world corporations are our clients. They use Quantum to analyze data and report payments, cash management and flow, banking and accounting. We are doing development with other locations mostly New Zealand.
What you will be doing
- Work on automated testing according to project deliverables within Agile teams.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts.
- Continually build knowledge and proficiency in testing methodologies, clean code and clean architecture.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology regarding application development / testing tools.
What you bring:
- Understanding of standard testing principles, methodologies and terminology (test pyramid, code coverage, exploratory testing …).
- At least three years of experience in QA Automation.
- Proficient in the use of at least one test automation framework.
- Experience with .NET/C#.
- Working with Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of databases.
- Very good understanding of requirements’ specifications.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Highly proactive with strong desire to learn and critical thinking
Bonus if you have:
- Interest in financial markets.
- Understanding of cloud technologies.
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE