MentorMate is an industry veteran that meets complex business challenges with native, hybrid, and custom software development. We think big, design smart and develop fast for all screens, projects, and teams. Our headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we have an office in Sweden, five development offices in Bulgaria, and a network of remote software development partners in more than 10 countries across the globe. With over 1,200 projects completed by our 650+ top software engineers, we innovate in sectors like healthcare, education, finance, agriculture, and beyond.
As a remote partner in our network, you will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications on the latest technology platforms using proven design patterns. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards. On top of that, you can work from anywhere in the world, part- or full-time, and receive competitive pay.
What you need to have
- 2+ years of experience with React Native
- Expert knowledge in React
- Expert with CSS flexbox
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Mobx, etc.
- Experience with debugging applications
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with mobile app distribution (AppStore & Google Play)
- Understanding of how mobile navigation operates (Stack, Tab navigation)
- Experience with other mobile frameworks like Ionic or Cordova will be considered as a strong advantage
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Excellent English skills
What will be your responsibilities
- Participate in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software and hardware
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
What We Offer
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity to join a community of 650+ developers worldwide
- Insured assistance from a personalized account manager
- Accounting consultations for Bulgaria-based individuals that join the network
- Clear and fair negotiation on your payment terms
- No third-party intermediaries. Open communication with our teams.
- Inspiring opportunities to work on various projects and software solutions that set standards