Arcadis Gen is continuing to hire across the world, with all interviewing and on-boarding completed remotely to ensure we maintain safe and secure operations. All new and existing Gen employees will work remotely until it is safe to return to our offices and workspaces. We are committed to flexibility and will continue to offer you, and everybody, the choices to work remotely and in ways that suit your lifestyle moving forward.
Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group; a start-up framework and culture, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive and are revolutionizing the future of digital asset management.
If you are interested in matching the freedom and opportunity of start-up life, with the stability and benefits of a market leading corporation, Arcadis Gen may well be the perfect place for you.
Successful and seamless recruitment and talent acquisition is the key behind any rapid growth, and we are looking for experienced Tech recruiters to attract world-class people that want to work for one of the most exciting tech businesses in the world.
In this role, you will be working in a global team rapidly scaling up a worldwide technology function. You will report into the Global Technology Talent Acquisition Lead. You are responsible for attracting, retaining, interviewing, and ultimately hiring the best tech talent around the world for Arcadis Gen. You will play a key part in the growth of the organization and be an innovative, proactive, and candidate-obsessed Technology Recruiter willing to go above and beyond to identify the best talent on the market.
Partnering with hiring managers to provide first-class recruiting support, you will operate as the expert in industry best practices, monitor new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard of recruiting across Arcadis Gen. You will successfully place candidates throughout Serbia and beyond, drive hiring through your recruitment efforts and ensure candidates are recruited quickly and efficiently to match the needs of a rapidly growing Tech businesses.
What will you do each day?
You will own and ultimately be responsible and accountable for the Serbian recruitment operations for Arcadis Gen. You will form part of a global team and work with key stakeholders around the world. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Owning the Serbian recruitment operations
- Market mapping and candidate generation
- Active headhunting and targeting of passive, premium candidates
- Ensure a quality candidate experience throughout, placing Arcadis Gen as the place to be for top tech talent!
- Screen CVs, interview qualified candidates, sell Arcadis Gen as an employer of choice
- Drive internal processes and close candidates
- Become a subject matter expert in everything Tech and demonstrate knowledge to stakeholders and candidates
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Work with hiring managers to book interviews and liaise with key internal stakeholders
- Commercial awareness – build insight and a deep understanding of our industry to attract the best
Who are we targeting?
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in talent acquisition/recruiting. You will come from a tech recruitment background and possess demonstrable experience bringing top talent into top companies.
Beyond that we are looking for someone who possesses:
- 3+ years of Technology recruitment
- Successful and demonstrable experience in a recruitment and/or talent acquisition function from either internal or agency background
- Strong Boolean search skills
- A passion for tech and keeping on top of latest trends and developments
- Strong experience of direct headhunting and accessing passive candidates
- Experience of successful stakeholder collaboration and hiring manager interaction
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for the candidate experience
- Ability to plan and execute, with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or agency environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired experience could include:
- Being solely responsible for talent acquisition
- Management experience and experience growing successful recruitment teams
- Experience in recruiting for Asset Management Consultancy businesses
- Global technology recruitment experience
You should apply for this role if:
- You are passionate about digital transformation and disrupting industries
- You value diversity, hold an entrepreneurial spirit and test the limits of your potential
- You attempt the extraordinary, and are motivated to achieve and be better
- You are Bold, Agile and Focussed
- You are an optimist and believe in always finding a way
- You want to play a role on the global stage and influence the future of our industry
Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu