TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Work as part of the engineering team to enable continuous code delivery capability through use of microservices, containerization and orchestration.
- Maintain, and streamline automated build and deploy pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments.
- Configure and provision infrastructure needed for development of the CI/CD processes.
- Monitor and administer the CI/CD processes to ensure correct execution.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the packaging/release process.
- Investigate tools that may speed up the process or make us more efficient in packaging our code and release management.
- Work on development and improvement of TeleSign infrastructure.
- Develop tools needed for automating the CI/CD processes.
- 3+ years experience in DevOps and 7+ years overall experience in one or more of the following roles (SysAdmin, QA Automation Engineer, Developer, DevOps Engineer, Release Engineer).
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and bash scripting.
- Excellent knowledge of some programming language (Python, C++, Java).
- Good understanding of development best practices and standards (design patterns, coding standards, etc.)
- Knowledge of some cloud technologies, preferable AWS.
- Experience with at least two automation configuration management and orchestration tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Kubernetes …).
- Familiarity with version control and experience working with a team using Git.
- Experience with continuous integration servers, preferably Jenkins.
- Understanding of git branching strategies
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment.
- Experience in designing a software release process to satisfy internal audit and compliance.
- Experience in coordinating release from Development to production.
- Understanding of networking.
- Understanding of software versioning.
- Experience working with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database like MYSQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of software engineers.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges.
Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud ... Saznajte više
"In life I am always seeking for adventure, diversity and challenge! That’s why I choose TeleSign! "
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PREMIUM MEDICAL INSURANCE PACKAGE
- CASUAL WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT - GAMING ROOM, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW TERRACE
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- TEAM BUILDING
- ACHIEVERS CLUB
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- ADDITIONAL PERKS - FREE PARKING, VENDING MACHINE, MASSAGE AT WORK, BEER FRIDAY, WEDNESDAYS TEAM BREAKFAST, MOVIE NIGHTS AND MUCH MORE..