Apply for the Senior Report Developer open position within ICT Department, GBS Division
At UniCredit, we believe in Banking that matters. Together with all our employees, we are committed to do what matters for our customers, communities and colleagues, which means providing real solutions to real needs, to achieve tangible results. We all contribute to our shared success. We transform the way we work and find simple solutions to complex challenges thanks to a can-do determination, creativity and innovation. #dotherightthing and be a part of the team that matters to us.
- Receive and analyse business specifications
- Develop reports
- Extract data from various data sources such as: IBM DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Teradata, MS Access, Excel etc.
- Create data related software integration components (such as ETL jobs)
- Provide support for operational reports and ETL jobs
Education & Skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field of knowledge
- 3+ years of professional experience in reporting development and data mining
- Previous experience within financial institutions industry is a plus
- Standard, up to date, skills in data extraction, computation and transformation, using SQL, Stored Procedures, ETLs
- Report generation expertise using Jasper and/or Microsoft SSRS platform or other mainstream report generation tools.
- Expertise in creating of data marts
- Experience in creating and maintains Microsoft SSAS cube is a plus
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Experience in BI, Data Warehousing, reporting technologies highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of SQL performance issues (indexes, optimization, tuning,…)
- Previous experience with following RDBMS: DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Previous experience with following software integration tools: Microsoft SSIS and Talend
- Previous experience with reporting platforms: Jasper Reports and Microsoft SSRS
- Financial and accounting reporting
What do we offer?
We are a Bank that strives for finding tangible solutions, because we value substance over form, and open communication over hierarchy. The most amazing gifts cannot be wrapped, therefore, we want our employees to spend their birthday with their families, outside of the office, we want them to be with their children, on their first day of school, to wish them happy beginning of the new chapter. We nurture balance, diversity and healthy way of living, so all our employees have a health package, as well as free yearly wellness exam. Knowledge is bigger when is shared, this is why we take care that we provide opportunities to excel and master skills and competences needed to grow.