EnnovationHUB is a leading online e-commerce retailer within the home and living niche. From our office in downtown Belgrade, we market and sell premium furniture through local website brands in the US, UK and EU. The furniture in our offer is a part of the tradition of mid-century modern design, sophisticated home décor movement that helped create inspired lifestyles for more than 70,000 of our customers across the UK, EU and the US.
Search Engine Optimisation is fundamental to the success of the brands of ennovationHUB. We are now seeking a strong, creative and analytical Senior SEO Specialist, who will be responsible for planning, executing and managing our organic search performance growth for the UK, US and the EU markets. This role has a global remit.
- Create SEO content and outreach strategy
- Execute a content and outreach-centric SEO strategy
- Plan, present and execute new content ideas in various formats with the goal of increasing authority and relevance of our website brand, with the objective of driving natural traffic and increasing revenue growth
- Actively participate in localisation of content and strategic approaches through collaboration with regional teams
- Optimise the existing editorial activities and procedures
- Optimise content on key pages on the website, including product, category and designer listings
- Utilise our existing 3rd party relationships to generate off-site coverage of our brand and obtain links to our websites
- Utilise various tactical link building techniques
- Provide SEO support for all external communications and seasonal campaigns.
- Proven track record of success managing SEO campaigns in retail or e-commerce industries, as an individual contractor or an agency employee with minimum of two years experience
- Experience in creating and executing content-centric SEO strategies which have successfully delivered a measurable growth evident in organic search KPIs
- Experience in using content-centric marketing techniques to successfully drive growth in organic traffic
- Proven experience in working with influencers to drive growth in organic search KPIs
- Existing relationships with fashion industry influencers
- Hands-on experience in using major SEO tracking and web analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Search Console, SEMRush, AHrefs, STAT
- Ability to apply your project management skills to deliver an agreed upon SEO roadmap
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and conduct research quickly
- Familiarity with ranking algorithms and optimisation techniques of the large Search Engines, such as Google, Baidu, Yandex and Bing/Yahoo
- Strong affinity with holistic search (paid and natural) with advanced understanding of all channels and customer behaviours
- Detailed understanding of the relationship between SEO/media metrics and business KPIs in an e-commerce context
- Highly analytical, strong focus on numerical analysis
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a passion for SEO and content development.
- Someone flexible, keen to take responsibility and use their own judgement to effectively prioritise their work and complete tasks with little supervision.
- A creative person, focused on getting the job done. Someone that questions existing ways of doing things, and relishes in developing new and innovative approaches.
- A business-orientated and results-driven individual.
- A team player with a positive outlook.
EnnovationHUB is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
We are a dynamic e-Commerce Company currently looking for digital marketing specialists and customer service specialists to join our talented marketing team in Belgrade or Timisoara. Our new team members will be working on our 2 leading brands within the Home & Living category and be involved in transforming our online web-shops into industry leaders in the United States, UK and Scandinavian markets.Više o poslodavcu