JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Senior Security Engineer
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac or Nis, whatever location is better for you!
What We’re Looking For:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Cyber Defense, we are seeking an individual who can design, implement, operate, and improve security solutions with a thorough understanding of security operations, endpoint security, and vulnerability management to improve security for on-premise and Cloud based Corporate and Production systems.
Your Main Tasks:
- Contribute to the design, deployment, and management of a full suite of security solutions to improve security operations in areas of:
- Intrusion Detection / Prevention / Response
- Identity & Access Management (MFA, SSO)
- EDR, EPP, SIEM
- Vulnerability Scanning, Pen Testing, DAST
- Data Loss Prevention
- Leverage Threat Intel and the MITRE ATT&CK framework to maintain strong knowledge of ongoing security threats, remediations, and operational best practices to help teams mitigate risk
- Perform ongoing threat hunting, analysis, containment, and remediation of threats identified through EDR, EPP, and SIEM and related security tools.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Contribute to the design, implementation, monitoring, and testing of Enterprise Zero Trust Security Architecture.
- Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses and acting as Incident Response Lead
- Monitor, communicate and troubleshoot security risks/problems
- Help develop security standards, policies, and procedures.
- 7+ years experience in, or related to, the cybersecurity field
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix - system-level security controls.
- Understanding of common threat actor techniques, malware behavior and persistence mechanisms.
- Prior experience using SIEM solutions, intrusion detection solutions, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, or related security products
- Red/Blue Team Experience
- Experience with Azure, O365, AWS a plus
- Prior history of team leadership a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CISSP, OSCP, or relevant Industry Security and Technical certifications a plus.
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts and packages for your children, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu