At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India, China and Serbia, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Sitecore Developer in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in Novi Sad, Serbia.
A little bit about Sitecore Accelerated Services Group: Sitecore Accelerated Services is well-known across the Sitecore ecosystem for their outstanding skills and expertise. The team is a trusted advisor to leading Fortune 1000 customers, enabling them to maximize ROI through digital strategy, technical, content, creative, and managed services solutions.
As an award-winning Sitecore Platinum Implementation Partner with the most Sitecore MVPs in North America, Perficient has built a fast-growing, highly skilled practice with 15 Sitecore MVPs and more than 110 certified Sitecore developers. We have more than a decade of experience designing, building, and delivering enterprise-level sites that thrill our customers.
We are a global digital consultancy delivering end-to-end digital solutions to the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands.
As a Senior Sitecore Developer, you will be responsible for technical delivery and major architectural decisions around projects. You will be working in small / medium sized teams on projects mainly based on Sitecore solutions. You should have a passion for working in a creative, dynamic environment, with other engineers and partners in an Agile environment. At Perficient, you will be working with a fast-paced development team to build, implement and deploy web sites and applications using the Microsoft platforms including .NET, Visual Studio, Sitecore, C#, IIS, PowerShell, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and SQL Server. Using Agile techniques, you will be responsible for turning business requirements into technical solutions that delight our customers.
- Individual access to Educational sites (such as Udemy)
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, GitKraken, etc.)
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Encouraging individual career growth – trainings, certifications and additional educational programs
- Career advancement
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Flexible working hours and one day work from home option
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience working in company environment
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Good knowledge of .NET framework
- Solid background and knowledge of Sitecore development principles
- Excellent knowledge of OO Programming concepts
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Verbal and written proficiency in English is a must
- Possesses excellent communication and relationship skills
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgments
- Write clean, readable, maintainable and well-optimized code
- Be able to divide large tasks into smaller portions of work
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and manage multiple task assignments
- Manage efforts affecting largescale, highly complex, and cross-functional/platform environments
- Design, code and test Sitecore web application solutions
- Enhance existing and also be a part of building new Sitecore solutions by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.