Come join Perficient and our international team of consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination.
About Our Sitecore Business Unit:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than 15 years. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to the partnership; to our growing team of Sitecore professionals and the community; and to our clients. Our team consists of more than 80 Sitecore-certified consultants and 10+ Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive awards for our work, including the 2021 Excellence in Solution Delivery award for the Americas, a 2018 Experience Award, and previous awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so strongly in Sitecore's capabilities that we have chosen to build Perficient.com on the Sitecore platform.
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of Sitecore MVPs, years as a Sitecore partner, and deep roots as an established technology consultancy. Technology is at our core, and when fused with a team of talented content strategists, visual designers, and experience architects, we deliver on the complete vision and bring experiences to life.
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the Sitecore team in Atlanta, Chicago, Boston and Irvine. We are proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote culture and much of our team works remotely.
We are a global digital consultancy delivering end-to-end digital solutions to the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands.
The Senior Sitecore Developer role within the Optimizely practice at Perficient is a senior level role who will be responsible for executing high quality solutions for customers and contributing to the day-to-day technical excellence of a delivery team. You should have a deep understanding of the software development life cycle, Optimizely development best practices, and possess the ability to implement and execute standard software architecture patterns. You should also be a strong Optimizely developer who is comfortable in taking on any technical challenge or task with confidence and efficiency.
You may be providing best-fit architectural solutions and be responsible for defining scope and sizing of work. You may provide solution architecture to solve for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, as well as design and develop complex features to fulfill the business needs of our clients.
You will get to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your l eading-edge solutioning, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Sitecore Developer in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in Novi Sad, Serbia, or working remotely within Serbia.
- Passionate coder with at least 4 years of development experience on the Microsoft ASP.NET stack, and at least 2 years of development experience on the Optimizely platform with superior code quality
- Expert-level knowledge of modern technologies and software development practices and patterns
- Must be located in Serbia
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Significant, demonstrated experience and expertise in the following technologies:
- Sitecore Experience Platform
- ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- Object-oriented/architectural design patterns
- Infrastructure design and DevOps
- Modern front-end development
- Git and Gitflow
- Expertise in software architecture and design patterns including Helix
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be open to travel
Preferred Skills and Expertise:
- Experience and expertise in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure, including Azure App Services, Azure SQL, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Virtual Machines.
- Continuous Deployment/Release Management with Azure DevOps
- Sitecore Content Hub
- Sitecore Data Exchange Framework
- Sitecore Commerce
- Understanding of the digital marketing capabilities of Optimizely and best practices for customization and implementation
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to explain technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both technical and non-technical client representatives
- Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Practice strong configuration management and version control
- Support your Agile Scrum team with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through continuous delivery to production
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team members
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Instill confidence in Perficient’s skills and ability to deliver
- Production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues
- Mentor and guide junior developers to help them grow their technical and consulting capabilities
- Maintain technical excellence in the execution and the delivery of implementations of varying scope
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical leadership internally and to clients
- Demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Independently estimate and manage assigned tasks
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Career advancement
- Encouraging individual career growth – training, certifications, and additional educational platforms such as Udemy
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, etc.)
- Private health insurance is available to our employees and their families
- Flexible working hours and optional work from home
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Team building and collaboration within team
More about Perficient:
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Futoška 1a
- PIB: 111928618
- Matični broj: 21573248