For more than three decades, TCP Software (formerly known as TimeClock Plus) has provided premier workforce management solutions to millions of users every day. We meet the needs of our customers by providing innovative software and hardware designed to help administrators track employees, manage labor costs and reduce compliance risk. TCP’s software suite includes Time & Attendance, Leave Management, Document Management, Advanced and Dynamic Scheduling and more, all of which integrate with all major payroll systems as well as our extensive portfolio of time collection solutions. From private to public sector, organizations of all sizes rely on our easy-to-use solutions designed with one goal in mind: Empowering people to work better.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our creative and talented team in Belgrade.
- Work collaboratively to develop software using modern software development principles and state of the art technologies in a cross functional agile development environment.
- Design, Develop, Test, and document cloud hosted web applications.
- Deliver quality code based on unit and automated acceptance tests.
- Review, define, analyze, and improve detailed specifications and implement feature development.
- Ensure that development/integration documentation is adequate, complete, and published.
- Work on test automation to help insure fast delivery of quality products.
- Participate in peer-reviews of code and offer suggestions in line with best-practice design patterns.
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical leadership.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 4-6+ years of software development experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL, Angular, HTML, and CSS.
- Strong experience with git or other modern revision control system.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for ingenuity.
- Mid-level product and high technical knowledge.
- Ability to analyze and solve increasingly complicated problems.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Ability to understand requirements and solve technical issues with minimal supervision.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, Push/Pull requests, GitHub Best practices.
- Experience with working in AWS.
- Experience with secure engineering principles, security protocols and best practices.
- Experience technically leading development teams.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible workforce management solutions and mobile timekeeping. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex employee scheduling, leave management, timekeeping and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com. We have two product lines, TCP’s TimeClock Plus software and Humanity.…Više o poslodavcu