As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. We were founded in St. Gallen in 1995 and have been part of Merkle and the Dentsu Network since the end of 2018. What is currently happening? We - Isobar Switzerland and Namics - A Merkle Company - recently announced our merger. Now we are taking the next step and becoming one company with Isobar Switzerland that appears in the DACH market since January 1st, 2021 under the name “Merkle”.
We love agility and strive for more and more agile collaboration within our teams and also with our clients. Every project is unique - and every day brings new learnings and achievements. Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
You are part of our Salesforce expert team and develop innovative and performant solutions on the force.com platform. You collaborate with our consultants and work in interdisciplinary project teams.
- Working with Salesforce (mainly but not limited to Sales & Service Cloud)
- Data modeling and data manipulation
- Implementation of process automation using code and configurative way in Salesforce Platform
- Integrate with external systems
- Work closely with the client to understand the business requirements/impact and transfer them into technical requirements
- Work closely with the internal team to exchange and bring new ideas to the table to promote the knowledge and offering of the team
- Learn, improve and share your knowledge - become a Salesforce Trailblazer!
- Strong knowledge in Java / .Net / Salesforce Apex / similar technologies (min. 2 years)
- Strong knowledge of data modeling and SQL like languages
- You can break down requirements and propose solutions to fulfill those requirements
- You can consult the client in a technical capacity and present advantages and risks of a particular solution
- You have worked in small to medium sized teams before and with agile project methodologies
- Experience with cloud environments preferably Salesforce
- Experience with WebServices and interfaces (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with common IDEs and tools, such as Visual Studio Code, git, etc.
- Up to date with current web technologies backend and frontend
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Advantage if you speak/write German
Working with us means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 800 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it! Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on table soccer, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education with Trailheads or Certifications. We support you.
Sounds good? Join us and apply right here, digitally of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Merkle d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 28
- PIB: 108746624
- Matični broj: 21059609