Paycor is a key player in the HCM software as a service market. We build, sell, and service our own proprietary payroll, time, scheduling, and HR platform. More than 30,000 medium-sized and small businesses trust Paycor to help them manage their most valuable asset—their people.
We’re expanding our team in Belgrade and we are in need of Software Engineers.
Do some people consider you an expert in application and database design? Do you stay on the cutting edge of technology? As a Senior Software Engineer in our Agile environment, your team will rely heavily on your serious coding skills and technical expertise. Your primary role includes system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing portions of new systems and modification of existing systems. You will lead analysis activity and do high level architecture for an app feature. Your role is critical and we need you to bring energy to the team. Innovation is key for us and you’ll be expected to influence your team with new technology tools and ideas. Also, because we are Agile, there will be times that you will be expected to step beyond “traditional” engineering duties to reach your teams definition of done.
- Undergraduate degree in software engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years working in a Software development role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of English, both in written and verbal form
- Microsoft Azure
- .NET Core, Micro-services
- Experience with continuous integration, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM tools and process
- Experience with Mobile Device development a plus
What we offer
- Great compensation packages (including bonuses)
- Opportunity to travel to the US (in accordance with the needs of the project)
- Working in an international team
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Opportunity to share knowledge, but also to learn from other colleagues
- Private health insurance
- Modern office in Belgrade
- Team buildings, gatherings and events