We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Currently we’re looking for an experienced professional to join us on the position of:
Start-up Clinical Research Associate, Serbia
• Determine protocol and regulatory compliance on the sites;
• Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process from "start up" to "close out";
• Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service;
• Conduct monitoring activities independently.
The successful candidate will be primarily tasked to set up and monitor clinical trials conducted as part of international projects. The opportunity is suitable for a professional with proven experience on a similar position.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field;
• Ideally 2 or more years of monitoring experience in interventional studies with a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech company.
• Demonstrated clinical trial monitoring skills;
• In-depth understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines;
• Excellent standard of verbal and written communication skills in English language;
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and deadlines;
• Advanced skills across all of the MS Office packages;
• Willingness to travel.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ljubostinjska 2 11000 Beograd
- PIB: 107062915
- Matični broj: 20735023