Senior System Engineer - Electronics
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Senior Systems Engineer in Electronics to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the development of digital and/or analog electronics (e.g. microprocessors, power supplies, interfaces, sensors, wireless).
- fluency with ECAD tools such as Altium Designer, LT Spice, LabView / Matlab, or Mentor Graphics
- ability to challenge a system (find week spots, improvements, cost reduction)
- knowledge in electronics simulation and FMEA is a plus
- embedded software development experience is a plus
- knowledge of EMC and electrical safety is a plus
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking, keeping an eye on the systems approach and risks
- collaborate closely with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems.
- conception and design of electronic circuits, circuit diagram and layout creation, support of prototype production and commissioning, estimating the expenses along the way
- coordination of technical development steps with the development team, preparation of technical documentation as well as support in system integration and qualification
- occasional firmware development or debugging
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2018.