Senior System Engineer
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our global products are supported with a stable infrastructure, stable environment and seamlessly running equipment.
Who are we?
Centili (www.centili.com) was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our main focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Now the fun part - Centili team is growing worldwide! Currently we are on a lookout for a dynamic, self-motivated and passionate-about-technology system engineers to join our Infrastructure (Belgrade) team.
Our software engineers work on an in-house developed product and maintain our proprietary platform which processes 5 500 000 transactions daily, making sure it runs smoothly. Is this challenging enough for you? Let us move to the details.
What do we do?
We create mobile payments solutions that enable convenient and safe micropayments directly from mobile phones. Our client list reads leading operators, online merchants, dating websites, social networks, content providers and gaming companies.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent on, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You find ways to apply new technology to automate the system.
- You contribute to brainstorming sessions in your work area and provide suggestions on how to improve the processes.
More about you:
- You have solid knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems (preferably CentOS distribution!)
- You have a solid knowledge of Windows Server roles, Hyper-V virtualization and Active Directory administration.
- You have a good knowledge of HP and IBM server hardware and storage technologies.
- You are passionate about Networking infrastructure (Cisco CCNA certificate is a plus!)
- You are experienced or would love to learn about monitoring, logging, and observability tools (Prometheus, Graylog, Grafana, PRTG, Nagios).
- You have knowledge of PowerShell, BASH, Perl or any other scripting languages.
- You are interested in installing, configuring and basic maintenance of Industry standard database technologies, like MSSQL and PostgreSQL.
- You are experienced in mentoring other colleagues and transferring knowledge to the younger colleagues.
- You identify critical activities and assignments and adjust priorities when appropriate.
- You can rapidly adapt and work in a high-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- You are fluent in English.
What's in it for you?
Professional development – Take ownership of the in-house product with your team and have autonomy in your work.
Global product – Direct carrier billing platform processes more than 3 million transactions every day.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Compensations & Benefits – Competitive salary, covered educational expenses, internal development conference, flexible working hours, fresh fruit, coffee and tea in the office.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
Deadline for applications: 19.12.2019.