JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
- Use extensive product and industry knowledge to serve as the technical advisor for large, complex, cross product, high profile projects, translating business requirements into solution needs.
- Independently develop and maintain project documentation.
- Consistently and independently build integration components within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements.
- Manages a portfolio of assigned implementation projects including large, complex projects and may carry a heavier project load when the business dictates.
- Independently lead on-site and remote technical workshops.
- Provide guidance for and deliver against all project controls, including: budget vs. actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment with a high degree of accuracy and less support.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Support.
- Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and within JAGGAER including executives and senior level management.
- Leads the collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client issues. Proactively establishes communications with JAGGAER peers across departments to avoid issues.
- Quickly and accurately identify and manage project risks, including: s/w issue resolution, scope challenges, and project delays and is often able to avoid issues with early identification of the risk.
- Identify, communicate, and manage changes to project scope that have an impact on company’s resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
- Provide continual work direction and mentoring to other team members, assisting influencing others, through motivation and encouragement, to accomplish team goals.
- Independently relay business process recommendations based on client requirements.
- Develop, consult, and lead adoption of best practice recommendations for business process changes.
- Manage stretch assignments beyond client projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of business experience with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a client environment
- 3-5 years eProcurement, Supply Chain or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred
- Significant experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of HTTPS communications, SQL, XML and data base management.
- Strong working knowledge of Web Methods integration server.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to consistently act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Will work extensively over the phone and in-person with clients and suppliers. Hands-on experience with project management methodologies; Agile is preferred.
- Strong, executive-level presence and experience in facilitation.
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Is experienced, confident, articulate, succinct, professional, and has sound judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, develop and scrutinise best practices.
- Early adopter and able to influence change.
- Successfully manage a changing environment.
- Strong experience in building, testing and supporting multiple integration services across various ERPs.
- Has strong working knowledge of the modules being integrated to in the JAGGAER product suite.
- Travel ranges from 10-30%.
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE