We are seeking an ambitious individual to join the Research and Analytics team within iShares®; the world’s most comprehensive family of exchanged traded products. The role is located in Budapest (Hungary) and we are seeking an individual who would be willing to relocate (visa sponsorship will be provided).
At BlackRock, we are looking for Software Engineers who like to innovate and solve complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, drive, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
Being a developer at BlackRock means you get the best of both worlds: working for one of the most advanced financial companies and also being part of a software development team responsible for next generation technology and solutions.
Our Budapest center is growing dynamically so there are always exciting new opportunities emerging.
What makes our team special
- We have the freedom to choose our tools and technologies. We use open source, industry standards & cutting edge technologies
- Even though we are a tech team we have the opportunity to learn about our business domain and what is our impact on clients
- We are responsible for delivering projects end to end, including planning, architecting and coding
- We take innovative and commercially relevant ideas, prototype rapidly, and commercialise them
- We can deliver complete solutions because we consist of finance professionals, researchers, quants, computer scientists, data analytics engineers and UX designers.
- We work with colleagues and our team spans across the globe (San Francisco, London, Budapest, etc)
- We are highly sought after to tackle data- and analytically-intensive challenges and present them in intuitive and visually compelling ways. We value open communication and eagerness to learn and share!
- Someone who considers and visualises future state and designs accordingly. As a team lead, you are always thinking about user experience, business analysis or database design!
- Someone who loves to mentor and guide your more junior colleagues.
- Keen to take ownership of the project, while enjoying the full support and assistance from the entire group
- Curious about your profession. Keen to learn and keep up to date
- Striving to deliver business value and selecting the appropriate technology to match that objective.
- Seeking to deliver quality and attention to detail, be it design, coding or code reviews.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+years Java and business systems analysis & design.
- Proven experience leading agile development teams
- The desire & experience to lead and set the technical direction alongside an experienced development team.
- Experience with systems design, business analysis and teasing out requirements.
- An experienced collaborator, used to working with individuals from diverse business and cultural backgrounds.
- Strong interest in financial markets.
We value if you have
- Working financial knowledge and/or previous experience in a financial company
- Interest in database design
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or related tertiary eduction
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot and related technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Greenplum or similar databases
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with microservices and cloud technologies, such like Docker and Kubernetes
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019, BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA