Senior Transformation Project Manager
Responsible for various Transformation Project Management and Supporting roles related to enterprise projects within the Company
Manage complex CRM/Billing/Transformation projects/programs in all their aspects, with minimal supervision, according to Company Project management Methodology and best practice, ensuring that project delivers specified goals within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost.
- Manages projects on transformation roadmap ensuring step-wise delivery and that time, scope and budget are in accordance to set ambitions.
- Report to Project Steering Committee, Portfolio Management Team etc. on project progress, plans and issues
- Ensure satisfactory liaison with internal customers and stakeholders at all levels
- Supporting Enterprise project managers, stakeholders and their teams through the entire project life cycle in the application of appropriate project management methodology
- Ability to be flexible with alternate or short out methodologies appropriate to different project circumstances
- Continual improvement of the project management methodology, guidelines, tools
- Monitor projects performance and suggest improvements
- Assist with post project evaluation (e.g. evaluation of the project members performance during the project)
- Conducting independently administrative assignments such as Project tracking and reporting, specific (eg. Project KPIs) reports generation etc.
- Other responsibilities and deliverables agreed within the Portfolio and Project management department
For the good start, you will need:
- College/University degree
- Minimum Five (5) year of experience in the PM area
- Experienced in vendors’ systems implementation.
- Relevant experience in introducing/swapping business systems such as CRM/Billing
- Good understanding of Telco business and interrelated business processes
- Highly skilled in the tools and techniques of project management (PMI or other certification would be an advantage)
- General understanding of Project Portfolio management concept
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Advanced PC skills, including MS Project or similar, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio
You will enjoy:
- Opportunity to participate in business decision making process of a large multinational company
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to grow and develop within it
- Competitive benefits and great working conditions
- Career development opportunities
Please apply by 24.01.2020.