Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is working on a financial service product that helps our customers with closing their accounts at the end of a business period. The product provides a modern web UI and is consumed in a “Software-as-a-Service” manner and provided on the Azure cloud platform for our end customers.
What you will be doing:
You are working on the user interface of the product. The product uses a FIS internal responsive UI framework based on the latest version of Angular, communicating to the backend services via RESTful APIs. You enhance the existing UI and add new screens and functionality based on business requirements provided by the Product Owner in the form of Scrum Stories. You collaborate closely with UX analysts and backend developers on the stories to ensure a high level of quality.
- Implement UI functionality
- Test functionality locally with mock data and against live backend services
- Document progress in work package management system
- Document results in the form of release notes
- Present changes to stakeholders as part of a Sprint Review
What you bring:
- Experience in Angular, Angular Material, Angular Flexbox, TypeScript, CSS, NPM
- Experience in GIT
- Experience in working in an international team
- Scrum experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a self-organized manner
Added bonus if you have:
- Server Push technologies / frameworks
- Docker experience
- Documentation Skills
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE