You are a Senior UX/UI Designer who will work as an active contributor in the refinement and progression of the UX/UI team strategy and provides mentorship and guidance to mid-level and junior UX/UI designers.
The Senior UX/UI Designer works closely with cross-functional teams, presents research findings and rationale for UX recommendations to project stakeholders, and executes design deliverables and research strategy for digital experiences by following agile working methods across all platforms, with focus on Commerce.
Wireless Media is a certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on creating an omnichannel customer experience, 360° Customer Insight, personalization and integrated sales and services.
- 4+ years in digital design experience
- 2+ years experience in design for Commerce platform
- Experience designing solutions for mobile-first responsive design (app-only and desktop-only is not preferred)
- Must be proficient in Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects is a plus
- Must be able to present work effectively to internal and external teams
- A digital-product-focused portfolio, ideally emphasizing both the business/audience problem they are solving and the fine-grained details of their work that tune the product solution they provided
- Experience working in an agile, collaborative environment
- Ideation and problem solving
- Creating a vision of the desired outcome
- Measuring audience experience success
- User experience leadership
- Writing for meaningful experiences (UX writing)
- Scope, plan, and lead design activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Collaborating with product managers, business stakeholders and technologists to understand business problems and key business requirements and prototype solutions
- Contributing to new feature definitions and exploration from concept through execution within an integrated team that meets business needs, user needs and technical capabilities
- Designed for large-scale applications, focused on Commerce, where efficient task completion and fulfillment are critical for business success
- Analyzed user flows from start to finish
- Apply a set of Commerce UX design principles for the customer shopping flow to capitalize on market growth and financial returns
- Collaborated with Scrum delivery teams in the discovery, implementation and release phases of an application or feature
- Presented concepts to clients and stakeholders and explained your design choices
- Evaluated existing sites and applications in terms of their usefulness, usability, efficient task completion, and layout
Personal qualities and social skills.
- A passion for simplicity, user empathy
- Ability to see the big picture
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Self-starting motivation
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Ability to assist and support others
Should you come work with us you will have.
- A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months
- Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier.
- The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
- Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
What to expect next - Hiring process in WM.
You can expect to go through next stages in selection process:
- First stage - CV screening.
- Second stage - Successful candidates will be invited to an interview with an HR rep and Senior UX UI Designer
- Third stage – Successful candidates will be invited to a final interview with an HR rep and Head of Commerce Solutions
- Final stage - Chosen candidate(s) will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
- All candidates, who applied for the job, will receive feedback after and/or during the selection process regarding their status.
Wireless Media d.o.o.
About us Wireless Media is a company for the digital society. We provide products and services that help brands & organizations transform for the digital society believing that every business logic, no matter how complex it is – can be digitally imagined and translated into the simple and intuitive, yet great digital experience. Specialties E-commerce, CMS, Development, Product Development, Experience Design, Strategy, Data & Insights, Visual Design, Creative & Content Studio, Search…Više o poslodavcu