Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Eastern Europe, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the corporate relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s seamlessly and stress-free.
About the position:
We are looking for a rock star UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. Someone who will help us build intuitive and elegant software to make moving easier for movers and consumers alike.
Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation and interaction components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with all aspects of UX design from user research and persona creation, to information architecture, journey mapping and process flows, to interaction design and prototyping.
You must have 3-5 years of UX/UI Experience in an agency, company, or high-level freelance experience with an outstanding portfolio and at least 5+ years designing for web and mobile.
Ultimately, you will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience. You’ll interface directly with clients to get direct information. You’ll work on client and internal projects doing UX/UI prototypes of full websites and mobile apps.
- Lead design on our products (web, iOS, Android)
- Create deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, mockups and functional prototypes to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behavior
- Design landing pages and site interactions to user segments, effectively convey product benefits and drive trial conversion
- Contribute to the product roadmap with ideas for evolving and iterating the user experience based on quantitative data and user research
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (eg. responsiveness)
- Develop, expand and adhere to style standards to maintain design coherence
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- History of creating elegant designs across web and mobile products
- Experience building apps that are Consumer experience focused
- Proficiency in designing interfaces, and building clickable prototypes and wireframes
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using design tools such as Figma, AdobeXD, Invision Studio, Sketch
- Client facing experience; comfortable with clients
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with your team members
Shyft Moving d.o.o.
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad - Serbia, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s…Više o poslodavcu