The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE+ or equivalent degree in Electronics or Computer Science.
- 5+ years' hands-on experience in functional verification
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- Knowledge of C/C++ and System C
- Extensive SoC design and verification experience using VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog (UVM) or Specman e
- In-depth knowledge of Testbench and CPU/MCU Architecture
- Experience of Assertion-based verification and Formal methods
- In-depth knowledge of ARM System Architecture
- In-depth experience with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects.
- In-depth knowledge of scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- In-depth knowledge of software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN))
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution, and verification sign-off.
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications.
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment, private health insurance, and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be part of many sports and teambuilding activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and interpersonal skills to be able to lead a team of young and enthusiastic engineers working on complex product development.
For all candidates, proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!
HDL Design House
HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs. The company also develops IP cores, developedand verified using Cadence tools and flow, and component (VITAL) models for major SoC product developers. Founded in 2001 and currently employing 190 engineers working in three design centers in Serbia and Greece, HDL Design House’s mission is to deliver high-quality products and services,…Više o poslodavcu