Senior Vice President of Sales
We're running an Online Hiring Event on this Saturday, to hire SVPs of Sales ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SVP of Sales will work closely with, lead and inspire a sales team of high performing enterprise & SMB software reps. You will be closing contracts with an average value of 1-20K USD. The SVP will use her/his strong hunter pedigree to bring new logos to our customer base by closing sales and creating profitable customer relationships.
As a sales leader with a proven track record, you will provide practical guidelines and direction, coaching all resources in the organization's sales function. The SVP of Sales, through structured forecasting and the use of productivity tools and platforms, is accountable for the organization’s sales team performance across the entire portfolio. Success is measured by achieving the sales goals, and close interaction with board stakeholders to align sales objectives with business strategy.
The SVP of Sales primary function is managing a variety of end-to-end activities including negotiating net new sales, renewals and giving daily support to the team. This individual will work collaboratively with 50-100 Enterprise software companies using an innovative weekly time-based compensation model.
Reporting to the COO, you will set KPI’s leading to aggressive goals and quotas, driving the team performance on a daily and weekly basis.
Skills and experience
- 15+ years of high-performing individual contribution in enterprise software or solution net new sales, with awards from a top software sales organization. A star “hunter” pedigree
- 10+ years experience managing a team of 15 - 20 sales reps or an extend team of 50 indirectly through VP level reports
- 6 or more months per year as top performing
- Experience managing annual recurring revenue of at least 500 M - 1 B USD where the average ACV (annual contract value) of software sold is between $1K-$20K.
- Comfortable leading in a team with a roster of wins as an outsider against better-known competitors
- Multiple experiences implementing or strengthening sales management processes
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed and remote teams
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Technical or advanced degree, such as an MBA, from a top-tier university
- A process-driven manager with little tolerance for substandard performance and zero tolerance for lack of effort
- Performance and metrics driven.
- Takes a consultative approach to selling value rather than solely taking a transactional approach to selling features/units
- Confident in always setting aggressive goals
- Excited to join a fast-paced organization with aggressive weekly goals and metrics oriented
- Willing to fit and adapt to a consolidated management methodology and company culture
- A “player/coach” manager who is unafraid to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
Join our community of remote professionals!
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2018.