Senior Windows System Engineer
Your key responsibilities
- Windows Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure: RDS Gateways, RDS session hosts
- Design, Life cycle management, Patch management, capacity management of Microsoft Sever platforms
- 2nd and 3rd level support (for Microsoft Servers)
- 2nd level support
- Provide support to Operations team for escalated issue
- Application Support for backup, antivirus,...
- Design, implement and migrate server infrastructure
- Integration of this infrastructure in the remote access solution
- Write technical documentation to support the design
- Ensure 3rd level support (advanced troubleshooting) related to the products you manage
- Provide consultancy on projects
- Capacity Management of the infrastructure
- Follow-up of the monitoring of the infrastructure
- Deliver operational handbooks, disaster recovery handbooks
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, accurate & control minded
- Proven experience with the Citrix and RDS technologies in large environments
- Knowledge of Citrix is a nice to have (XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler Access Gateway, Storefront, License servers, PVS) and RDS Products (RDS Gateway, RDS session hosts, License server)
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Server systems
- Knowledge of Hypervisors: Vmware
- Knowledge of Power shell scripting is nice to have
- Networking knowledge (Proxy, routing, local Firewalls, Firewalls)
- Knowledge of client operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, ...)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Permanent contract in a fast growing company
Dataplan is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations, with offices in Belgium and Serbia.
As IT-reference Dataplan offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
Dataplan builds and maintains complex IT networks, provides services and support on 24/7 basis to its clients.
Through monitoring Dataplan assures the functioning of the business critical applications of their customers.
The service of Dataplan allows their clients to focus on their core business in fast moving economies.