- 3000 - 4000 USD monthly
- Work for a US company
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Senior Role
- Flexible working hours with some overlap between 1-6pm GMT (9-2pm ET)
- Work from home or anywhere you prefer
Click here to watch a short intro video from Jeff, CEO of Huemor --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhDgjV4Wfrk
‘Huemor’ is a user experience design and full-stack web development agency. We are experts in conceptualizing, planning, and executing website projects. Our work outsells and outshines competitors' websites.
Over the past 10 years we've won nearly 100 international awards for our work. Most notably, we were recognized by the Webby's for the best homepage on the internet.
‘Huemor’ is a growing company with an overall laid back working environment.
We don't believe in micromanaging employees and encourage them to step up and make their own decisions. We have a group of people who are willing to help one another out, and we place a high emphasis on the quality of our work.
We have nearly 30 full time employees currently and we plan on scaling to 50 FTE's by the end of 2023. Our team is composed of project managers, designers, developers, content writers, marketing professionals, and sales representatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a full-stack developer with deep experience in WordPress to maintain existing client websitesand assist with projects that pertain to the growth of those websites.
This role will be interacting with the project manager, the visual designer, the QA specialist and other developers.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Wordpress Developer will include:
- Performing routine plug-in and core WordPress updates
- Creating custom plug-ins, modules, and layouts
- Working directly on WordPress website improvements
- Routine updates
- Planned website improvements
- Responsive website maintenance
The tech stack and skills of the most suitable candidate:
- 4+ years of working with WordPress CMS developing custom themes and/or plug-ins
- Excellent ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.) and architecture patterns like BEM, SMACSS, or other
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
Brownie points for:
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
- Experience with performance optimization techniques
- Experience with leading page builders such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, or Divvy
The personal traits of our perfect colleague is:
- Technically and personally awesome
- Detail oriented
- Has a good sense of humor
Tools we use:
- Slack for chat communication
- Asana for task assignment and organization
- Everhour for time tracking
- Google Apps for email, documents and spreadsheets
- GIT for version control
- WordPress Engine and Pantheon for hosting
- Full time position (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Flexible schedule (with some overlap between 1-6pm GMT (9-2pm ET))
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Open, relaxed and friendly work environment.
- Flexible working schedule
- Remuneration package: 3000-4000 USD monthly
- 3% annual increases year-over-year
- 14 days paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and Complete the application form
- Initial screening interview
- Paid test tasks - we’ll give you a chance to show us your skills. You’ll be paid for your time, we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either.
- In depth interview - Chance for us to talk in more detail together about your future working with us.
We’re fully committed to getting a great long term team member. If you love to take up new challenges and build something complex and interesting from scratch, let’s work together.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu