Beauty Consultant - Skincare and Fragrance
Located in Qatar (Doha), UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah) and Bahrain
Number of staff required: 14
At Sephora Middle East, we believe it’s about seeing the world differently. We respect all personalities and want you to express yours.
SEPHORA is all about an Amazing Beauty Selection
SEPHORA is a Fun Place to Learn
SEPHORA is Freedom with experience
SEPHORA has a Disruptive spirit
When you work for Sephora, you join a retailer like no other. We dedicate ourselves to having our employees live a unique job experience.
Come and sephorize the world with us!
General job requirements:
- Age: 21+ (the legal age of majority)
- Gender: Female and Male
- Language: English is compulsory on an operational level; extra language is a plus
- Digital literacy
Specific job requirements:
- Skincare or Fragrance knowledge/experience is a must
- Certification/ Skincare or Fragrance Training is preferable
- Sales experience desirable, however it’s not compulsory
- Welcome, listen to, understand, shape and satisfy client needs
- Ensure the client’s satisfaction, even in difficult situations, turning to the management team when necessary
- Win the client’s loyalty
- Demonstrate Skincare knowledge (Skin type, recommend skincare routine) or Fragrance knowledge (Perfumes history, notes & ingredients)
Sales & operations:
- Collaborate in achieving sales objectives
- Apply the sales policies and techniques established at the Sephora University
- Apply the policies and procedures according to Sephora standards
- Contribute to the shop’s projection of an excellent image through cleanliness and product restocking
- Project an exceptional image and body language in accordance with the guidelines set by Sephora
- Keep up-to-date on current trends and skincare / fragrance products
- Attend all the training sessions indicated and planned by Sephora University
- Know and respect the policies, procedures and guidelines
- Possess self-control and set an example
- Competitive salary and monthly bonuses
- Training and education
- Opportunity to work in friendly, fun and open working environment
- Potential for career growth
- To be a part of world famous company and work with globally recognized brands
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV in English using Apply button, no later than 5 July 2016. Make it happen, apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited on interview with HR representatives of Sephora Middle East. The interviews will be held in Belgrade in mid-July.