We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 150+ with a presence in the USA, the UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you’ll do
As a part of the Global Services Unit, you will be a part of a creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching. Your focus will be on managing the entire end-to-end service delivery cycle, from the sales handover to the support & maintenance lifecycle handover. When in the Scrum Master role, you will be leading, training, and coaching Scrum teams for Devtech’s partners. Devtech has been built on partner referral and recommendations, and we expect you will continue to provide a top-notch experience to our partners in this front-facing role.
- Thorough understanding of partners’ complete requirements within the contract, as well as liabilities related to project;
- Leading, training, and coaching the team members in Scrum principles, self-management, and cross-functionality;
- Helping the team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Identifying and managing risks, removing impediments to the teams’ progress and barriers between stakeholders and teams;
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place in a productive and timeboxed manner;
- Supporting the Product Owner in Product Backlog management;
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed;
- Reporting on project health and progress towards goals;
- Capturing lessons learned and driving continual improvement.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in project management;
- 3+ years of experience in the Scrum Master role;
- Proven track record, having completed multiple software development projects of different types from start to finish as a Project Manager or Scrum Master;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, autonomously drive and prioritize your workload;
- Experience working in cross-functional and fast-paced environments;
- Possessing PSM or CSM certification;
- Possessing PMP or Prince2 certifications is a plus;
- Excellent command of English language.
What we offer:
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
- Spot & management bonuses
DEVTECH is a privately owned software development and IT services company with offices in the UK and Serbia. Managed by an experienced team of Cloud pioneers and Hosting veterans, we work with Enterprises, ISVs and Service Providers in Europe and the Americas.We enable companies to succeed in the development and integration of Cloud and Online Services by providing technical resource and expertise on a flexible basis.Više o poslodavcu