Title: Service Desk Agent L1-German Speaker
Location: Belgrade, Nis SRB
ABOUT NCR CORPORATION:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 36,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Works directly with customers to resolve recurring or standard problems
- Works directly with NCR and 3rd party Vendor technicians to resolve HW or SW problems
- Provides daily and weekly incident tracking sheets to report on performance
- Reviews incident history to determine recurring faults
- Provides technical support and assistance to clients and businesses regarding hardware and software issues
- Provides support with installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, as well as fixing any issue related to the equipment that may come up on daily basis
- Allocates engineer appointment times for jobs requiring multiple resources on-site
- Updates work orders and provides status information
- Assigns and distributes workload to meet SLA’s
- May respond to escalated calls
- Participates in product set or customer base training
- May implement remote fixes relying on guided search for diagnosis across multiple products
- Applies troubleshooting checklists
- Acquires and applies knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and desktop diagnostic tools
- Participates in special projects as assigned by leadership by performing duties relevant to the business operation that differ from the primary work duties and responsibilities
- Ensures required level of quality, quantity and efficiency of work
- Ensures required level of accountability, responsibility, work ethics, etc.
- Ensures required level of teamwork, office discipline, communication and behavior
- Submits daily/weekly/monthly report to their manager.
- Supports less experienced colleagues in the Team through joint working, monitoring, coaching, training, direct feedback and knowledge sharing.
- Performs other tasks at manager’s request.
- Basic PC literacy; Keyboard proficiency; Understanding of Windows-based applications/tools
- Proficient in German
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Relationship building skills; Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills
- Excellent ability to transfer knowledge
- Minimum of IV level of education (per official education categorization by the Ministry of Education of Republic of Serbia and/or the Ministry of Education of Republic of Srpska) or equivalent.
- Satisfactory initial level of communication and customer support skills, customer care skills and customer handling skills.
- Satisfactory functional knowledge of foreign languages required for communicating internally and with customers.
- Ability to successfully complete and successfully utilize technical training required for successful execution of work duties and responsibilities as defined by the job description.
- Work Ethics, behavior and attitude compliant consistent with Work Rulebook, NCR’s Core Shared Values and Code of Conduct.
NCR d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Milentija Popovića 5a
- PIB: 107153981
- Matični broj: 20764406