TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our Technology Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy:
Service Desk Analyst
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Service Desk Analyst (SD Analyst) is position responsible for handling 1rst line contact with our end users. SD Analyst is responding to inbound contacts and requests coming through our ITSM solution or through inbound calls, triaging and classifying service requests, resolving service requests remotely using our knowledge base resolution instructions and our tools. Knowledge base articles are also responsibility of Tier 1 team and SD Analyst actively update and create articles in it. SD Analysts are our customer centricity ambassadors, they represent Technology operations department by making our user interactions and collaboration with Service Desk pleasant and memorable user experience.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Service support & operation:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues in timely manner,
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions,
- Supporting Microsoft Windows infrastructure and tools across the Enterprise,
- Providing Access Management services for users (basic administration of Active directory and mail system),
- Diagnose hardware and software faults remotely (desktops, laptops, printers) and implement known solutions,
- Provide effective customer service by maintaining regular communication with customers regarding the ticket status-based system (JIRA) and redirect incidents to appropriate resources throughout the global IT team,
- Ensure that SLAs are being respected,
- Acquire good knowledge of approval procedure and apply it strictly before doing any action,
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors in ensuring service requests received from the client is timely escalated and addressed with feedback provided to the client on a regular basis,
- Serving as the escalation point for operational and project support issues and tasks,
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations,
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure,
- Stay current with internal system information, changes and updates,
- Support new joiner training in Service Desk team.
- Updating and maintaining knowledge database and its articles,
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services,
- Automation of repetitive Tier 1 tasks,
- Maintenance of Service Desk portal and its offerings.
- Education level: IV-VII. Major in: Computer science, Information technologies,
- Mandatory fluency in English (fluency in French and Mandarin are a plus),
- ITIL Foundation and ITIL Practitioner certification is a plus or to be obtained within the first 6 months of employment is a must,
- Experience in providing 1st line (Tier 1) customer and technical support,
- Experience with Access Management practices (User administration, User Access auditing and reporting),
- Experience with ITIL processes and ITSM solutions (Jira, ServiceNow, Microfocus…) is a plus,
- Experience with writing manuals and instruction for end users,
- Experience with Microsoft OS, O365 collaboration solutions,
- Knowledge of basics of IT security, infrastructure and development principles,
- Understanding of the business and the impact ICT has on the business,
- Willingness and ability to handle high level of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable,
- Excellent collaborative skills,
- Ability to work with remote and international-multicultural teams,
- Mobile, willing to travel worldwide, occasionally, for short periods of time,
- Customer-oriented, helpful mindset,
- Innovative, motivated and creative.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues,
- A competitive salary,
- Great career opportunities,
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment.
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.