Most people see a table.
where it's made to where it's used.
Services Execution Manager, Market Customer Fulfillment, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says.
We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You have recent experience in working in a customer-focused, fast paced and multichannel environment with good understanding of the sales, logistics and customer service process. You are passionate about exceeding customers' expectations while interacting with many different people and networks from within and outside IKEA. Fast paced and complex environment motivates you to find creative solutions. Your ability to take holistic decisions always keeping the customers' needs and seamless experience in focus enables you to drive new growth opportunities. You are a down-to-earth team player who is eager to take initiatives and achieve result with people. While inspiring your team to achieve goals and create success, you are using different working styles to get the best out of each team member.
About the job
In this role, your task will be to optimize our service shopping experience journey, by driving the development of a hassle-free and qualitative kitchen installation, furniture assembly, delivery and click and collect service. You will secure the proper capacities to fulfill our customers’ expectations at lowest possible supply chain cost.
About the assignment
In this role, you will be a part of the Customer fulfillment team reporting to the Store Customer fulfillment manager and you will:
- Be accountable for developing a qualitative in-house service process by detecting efficient opportunities and applying solutions to decrease cost and increase customer satisfaction;
- Be accountable for the implementation of ways of working and governance needed to secure an optimal service, considering both co-workers’ and customers’ needs and expectations.
- Lead and develop a competent and high performing in-house team, making sure training and development plans are developed for each co-worker;
- Identify and develop the many talents within the department to secure succession planning, as well as facilitate new co-workers to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary;
- Encourage a customer-focused culture to secure a positive and seamless customer experience;
- Ensure required tools are available to secure excellent operations performance in the customers' homes;
- Manage and prioritize the capacity optimization to secure the team's activities together with the Capacity Planner and Administration Specialist;
- Be accountable for the implementation and operational follow-up of relevant KPIs;
- Ensure a close cooperation with the different Core Areas to stay on top of product changes that may affect the ways of working;
- Contribute to a reduction of the environmental footprint and minimize costs by working consciously with resources and materials, and maximizing opportunities to recycle and re-use materials.
Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Ingka Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 14.07.2019. in English.