IES d.o.o. is an engineering company based in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia. It is a subsidiary company of Italferr S.p.A. (the Italian engineering company that belongs to the FS State Railways Group).
IES d.o.o. is a company, established in 2012, that provide high level and high quality multi-disciplinary engineering services in railway and road sectors. The main activities are: Preparation of Feasibility Study, Preliminary Design, Technical Design, Detail Design concerning all elements of the Railway and Road Infrastructure (Bridges and viaducts, Alignment, Buildings, Hydraulic, Mechanical systems, Power supply systems, Railway Signalling and Telecommunication systems, etc.), Construction supervision, Technical Assistance and Consultancy services.
We are looking for a Signalling / Telecommunication Engineer with the aim to extend the engineering team. You will work in a young dynamic environment in close cooperation with experienced designers from the parent Company, Italian railway Group, with the opportunity of enhancing your professional skills.
The professional will have the following key responsibilities:
- Design development/Design review of railway signalling and/or telecommunication systems
- Construction supervision of railway signalling and/or telecommunication systems
- Testing and Commissioning supervision of railway signalling and/or telecommunication systems
The activities will be mainly based in Belgrade but with possibility of working in other cities of Serbia or abroad within the contracts that the parent company has been awarded worldwide.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunication Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Design or Works Supervision of Telecommunication System and/or Design or Works Supervision of Railway Signalling Systems
- Personal license:
One or more of the following and personal licenses is required:
- 353 - Responsible designer of telecommunication networks and systems
- 453 - Responsible contractor for telecommunication networks and systems
- 352 - Responsible designer of electric drive control - automation, measurements and regulation
- Fluent in English (knowledge of Russian language or other languages can be advantage)
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD and MsOffice. (Knowledge Autodesk Revit can be advantage).
If you believe that you meet these requirements and would like to become part of our engineering team, send your Application electronically with CV resume and Reference list in English language.
IES d.o.o. is an engineering company based in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia. It is a subsidiary company of Italferr S.p.A. (the Italian engineering and supervising company that belongs to the State Railways Group). Italferr holds 100% of capital of IES d.o.o. and has made this strategic choice with the aim to transfer best engineering traditions to the Serbian sister Company, especially in the railway field, that represents one of the main strengths of Italferr. For the past seven years IES d.o.o.…Više o poslodavcu