Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes outsourcing, temporary and contract staffing as well as permanent recruitment.
Our client, General Electric International, is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through their people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an one year fixed contractor Site Assessment & Preparation Specialist, is responsible to prepare and plan transport routes, site layouts, civil works and its organization for wind turbine projects across Europe, Middle East & Africa with focus on outside Germany countries. He/She will work closely with the customer, the Sales & Commercial and Project Management function.
What we expect you to possess?
- Professional education in technical or electrical sector
- Minimum of 5 years field in Wind or Logistics environment
- Thorough competency of MS Office tools
- Fluent English language skills (verbally as well as in writing)
- Experience and knowledge in dealing with customers
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical tasks and processes
- Ability to work under pressure
- High quality and safety awareness
- Willingness to travel (~80%)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
It would be great if you have:
- Six Sigma certification (Green Belt)
- Good knowledge of site processes: Crane layouts, installation and commissioning procedures and logistics
- Knowledge of German or Spanish language, as a plus
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to customers on matters related to their Sites, Turbines, Cranes, Transport & Installation.
- Assist the GFO site team in kicking off Transportation, Cranes and Installation, including hand-over until first unit is installed.
- Assist Customer and GE-PM during the project on Transportation, Crane & Site issues.
- Communicate transportation requirements as resulting from site execution strategies to Logistics team.
- Develop the GE site roads and crane pad specifications & continually update them.
- Identification and assessment of possible ports for Import of wind turbine components and following Transportation route to Project site
- Advise Crane & Transport requirements
- Participate in selection process of new crane suppliers
- Assist customer with Coordination of work on public roads with various Civil Authorities
- Provide data to enable establishment of proper budgets for Sales / ITO Controlling; Provide data to establish Project Schedules
- Prepare Site Reports on the projects identifying work scope split for incorporation in the final contract.
- Collect & distribute country specific information related to Transportation, Cranes, and Turbines & Site: i.e. laws, regulations, local requirements.
- Attend Project & Customer kick off Meetings, Site & Progress Meetings up to first unit installation.
- For extended scope projects, work closely with partner companies to support with all Logistics and Site Pad requirements
If you strive to work in a global, dynamic environment with continuous development possibilities and you can say for yourself that you are a highly communicative, positive and energetic person - we are looking forward to meet you!
Feel free to contact our colleague Maja for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adecco u svetu
Sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, vođen od strane multinacionalnog tima sa iskustvom iz razgranatog svetskog tržišta, sa svojih 32.000 zaposlenih u 5.000 kancelarija u preko 60 zemalja sveta, Adecco pruža širok spektar fleksibilnih HR rešenja. Adecco pripada grupi 500 najvećih kompanija na svetu. Svakog dana, Adecco mreža spaja preko 650.000 saradnika sa više od 100.000 klijenata širom sveta, što nas čini četvrtim najvećim poslodavcem na globalnom nivou. Svesni svoje globalne uloge, ... Saznajte više
- BENEFIT PROGRAM ZA SVE ZAPOSLENE KOJI OBUHVATA BROJNE POPUSTE
- NAGRADE ZA SPECIJALNA DOSTIGNUĆA
- SLOBODNE DANE ZA ROĐENDAN, RADNE JUBILEJE I TOKOM LETNJIH MESECI
- TRENINGE I OBUKE U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- MOGUĆNOSTI ZA RAZVOJ KARIJERE LOKALNO I GLOBALNO
- ODLIČNE REZULTATE ANKETE ZADOVOLJSTVA ZAPOSLENIH PREMA ISTRAŽIVANJIMA NEZAVISNOG INSTITUTA GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- TIM BILDING AKTIVNOSTI